MUST HAVE ! Don't Miss it ...
RARE CAR Jeep LIBERTY 3.7 V6 Sport 4X4 SKY SLIDER ROOF
Built Up LANGKA
ONLY ONE in Indo
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
2009 / 2008
MUST HAVE !!!
IT'S A JEEP THING !!
TOP OF THE LINE LIMITED MODEL !!
Jeep LIBERTY Limited Edition 3.7 V6 Sport 4X4
SKY SLIDER ROOF
Built Up LANGKA
*CLEAN HISTORY REPORT*
You almost NEVER see another
one, wherever you go, not like so many other mass production vehicles in Indonesia !
Buy this JEEP LIBERTY with SKY SLIDER Roof and you will never get bored of driving it! Just a drive down the street and you will get some thumbs up from someone :)
*** Just For your information, this my Jeep LIBERTY is always garaged,
Very Week End car only, Low Kilometer and is in good condition
its beautifully clean inside/outside, almost like new and really fun to drive :)
*** Runs, Drive, Looks Great and be proud of your self !
SANGAT COCOK UNTUK COLLECTORS / Penggemar MOBIL LANGKA, Calon Collector, Hobby dan Penggemar Jeep Sport Utilities !
dibawa jalan di kota SANGAT OKE...ke Segala medan juga Sangat OKE :)
*** kelengkapan dokumen Surat - Surat sangat Lengkap !
(kwitansi pembelian dari baru, PIB, Form A, faktur, STNK, BPKB)
*** Manual Books dan Kunci Serep masih tersimpan dengan
*** Service Record di bengkel Garasindo
*** FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
CALL On: 0819 100 37 100 / BB Pin 21EF6BB0 (NOL)
JEEP LIBERTY Sport 4WD SKY SLIDER LIMITED EDITION
( TWO four-wheel drive system are available)
Taun 2008 pemakain 2009
ONE OWNER !
Low KM (47 K)
Exterior Color: Brilliant BLACK Crystal Pearl
Interior Color: Dual Colors - Pastel Slate Gray
(Trim: Sport Sport Utility 4-Door - 5 Seaters)
3700cc V6 Engine
.Automatic Transmission With 4x4
Velg ORI 18" inch
Electric Seat; Cruise Controll; Driver + Passenger Airbag; Side Airbag; Rear Parking Sensor System; Elwctric dan Retract-able Mirror; Comments 4 wheel disc brakes; ABS brakes; AM/FM radio; Air conditioning; Auto-dimming rearview mirror; Bodyside moldings; Brake assist; Bumpers: body-color; CD player; Compass; Delay-off headlights; Driver door bin; Driver vanity mirror; Dual front impact airbags; Electronic stability; Front beverage holders; Front bucket seats; Front center armrest; Front fog lights; Front reading lights; Garage door transmitter; Heated door mirrors; Ignition disable; Illuminated entry; Low tire pressure warning; MP3 decoder; Occupant sensing airbag; Outside temperature display; Overhead airbag; Overhead console; Panic alarm; Passenger door bin; Passenger vanity mirror; Perimeter/approach lights; Power door mirrors; Power driver seat; Power windows; Radio data system; Rear beverage holders; Rear reading lights; Rear split-bench seats; Rear window defroster; Rear window wiper; Remote keyless entry; Roof rack: rails only; Security system; Speakers: 9; Speed control; Split folding rear seat; Steering wheel mounted audio controls; Tachometer; Tilt steering wheel; Traction control; Trip computer; Variably intermittent wipers..and many more !
Too Much To List..hehehehh
So..DONT MISS IT !
its really hard to find another one like this...
*** FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY
CALL On: 0819 100 37 100 / BB Pin 21EF6BB0 (NOL)
Foto Foto dibawah ini untuk melihat foto2nya dengan ukuran yang lebih besar
Foto dibawah ini hanya sekedar CONTOH aja
(sumber diambil dari hasil browsing)
Safety features include:
- Advanced Multi-stage Air Bags : Offering enhanced protection for a wider range of occupants, this system is designed to also identify the size of an occupant – using the Occupant Classification System – based primarily on weight for the front passenger seat
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS): Senses and prevents wheel lockup, offering improved steering control under extreme braking and/or slippery conditions – advanced ABS modulates the four brakes individually for optimum control and stopping performance
- Anti-lock Brake System with Rough Road Detection: Anti-lock brake system capable of detecting if the vehicle is driving on a rough road by the oscillations in the wheel speed signals. Rough road is detected on off-road surfaces or trails and ABS enters a different pressure control, where it will hold the brake pressure for longer pulses. Because trails are usually a deformable surface (dirt or gravel), the surface will form a wedge in front of the tire and assist in slowing down the vehicle
- All-speed Traction Control: Senses drive-wheel slip and applies individual brakes to a slipping wheel(s), and can reduce excess engine power until traction is regained
- Auto-reverse SKY SLIDER Roof: Sky Slider™ full-open canvas roof, giving the Jeep Liberty an open-air experience
- Auto-reverse Windows: Automatically engages and reverses the window (to the down position)
- BeltAlert: Periodically activates a chime and illuminates an icon in the instrument cluster to remind the driver to buckle up if a vehicle is driven without the driver being properly belted
- Brake Assist: In a panic brake condition, the system applies maximum braking power, providing the shortest possible stopping distance
- Brake/Park Interlock: Prevents an automatic transmission or transaxle from being shifted out of Park unless the brake pedal is applied
- Child Seat Anchor System: Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) is designed to ease installation of compatible aftermarket child seats
- Child-protection Rear Door Locks: Disables the rear doors’ inside-release handles via a small lever on the door-shut face
- Crumple Zones: Designed to compress during an accident to absorb energy from an impact, decreasing transfer of that energy to the occupants
- Digressive Load-limiting Retractors: A two-stage load-limiting feature to limit the maximum force on the belt webbing to help absorb the energy of the occupant’s upper torso during an impact
- Electronic Roll Mitigation (ERM): An extension of the Electronic Stability Program (ESP). Uses input from the ESP sensors to anticipate if the vehicle is at risk of entering a potential roll situation, then reacts immediately, applying the brakes individually and modulating throttle position as needed to attempt to avoid the roll situation
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP): Enhances driver control and helps maintain directional stability under all conditions. Provides the greatest benefit in critical driving situations, such as turns, and is especially valuable when driving on mixed surface conditions, such as snow, ice or gravel. If there’s a discernible difference between what the driver asks through the steering wheel and the vehicle’s path, ESP applies selective braking and throttle input to put the vehicle back onto the driver’s intended path
- Energy-absorbing Steering Column: The manual-adjust steering column utilizes two hydroformed coaxial tubes that can move relative to each other to allow the column to move forward for enhanced energy-absorption during a crash
- Enhanced Accident Response System (EARS): Makes it easier for emergency personnel to see and reach occupants in the event of an accident by turning on the interior lighting and unlocking the doors after air bag deployment. Also shuts off the flow of fuel to the engine
- Height-adjustable Front Seat Belts: Allows the driver and front passenger to raise and lower the shoulder belt. Encourages seat belt usage by offering a more comfortable fit
- Hill Descent Control: Allows smooth and controlled descent on rough or slippery terrain without the driver having to touch the brake pedal. Applies the brakes to each wheel individually when needed to reduce forward motion while negotiating down steep grades
- Hill Start Assist: Assists drivers when starting a vehicle from a stop on a hill by maintaining the level of brake pressure applied for a short period after the driver’s foot is removed from the brake pedal. If throttle is not applied within a short period after the driver’s foot is removed from the brake pedal, brake pressure will be released
- Interior Head-impact Protection: Interior pillars above the beltline and instrument panel including areas around windshield and rear window headers, roof and side-rail structures, and shoulder-belt turning loops specifically designed to limit head-impact force
- Knee Bolsters: The lower instrument panel and the glove box door are designed to properly position the occupant, enabling the air bags to work effectively
- Low-risk Deployment Front Passenger Air Bag: Front-passenger air bags that use unique shape, venting, folding patterns, advanced inflators or a combination of these four technologies to position and inflate the restraint properly for a belted passenger while also meeting federal safety requirements for out-of-position, small occupants and rear-facing infant seats. Occupants are advised to always sit properly in their seats with the seat belt fastened. Children 12 and younger should always be seated in a back seat, correctly using an infant- or child-restraint system, or have the seat belt positioned correctly for their age and weight
- ParkSense® Rear Back-up System: Assists at low speeds in Reverse to detect stationary objects. Consists of visible (interior lights seen with rearview mirror) and audible warnings for the driver
- Rain-sensing Wipers: Automatically senses moisture on the windshield and activates the wipers
- Remote Keyless Entry: Locks and unlocks doors, and turns on interior lamps. If the vehicle is equipped with a vehicle-theft security alarm, the remote also arms and disarms that system
- Safety Cage Body Structure: Protects occupants by managing and controlling energy in the event of an impact
- Seat Belt Pretensioners (both front seat belts): During a collision, the impact sensors initiate the front seat belt pretensioners to immediately remove slack from the seat belts, thereby reducing the forward movement of the occupants’ heads and torsos
- Sentry Key® Engine Immobilizer: Utilizes an engine key that has an embedded transponder with a preprogrammed security code to discourage vehicle theft. When the key is inserted into the ignition, the controller sends a random number to the transponder and the engine is allowed to start. If an incorrect key is used, the engine will shut off after only a few seconds
- Side Guard Door Beams: In front and rear doors, provides occupant protection during a side impact
- Side Occupant Protection System: Includes side-curtain air bags with roll detection system that deploy in certain rollover situations and side-impact events. Utilizes information from multiple sensors to determine the severity of the impact
- Supplemental Side-curtain Air Bags: Extends protection to all outboard front- and rear-seat passengers. Each side air bag has its own impact sensor to autonomously trigger the air bag on the side where the impact occurs
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM): Pressure-sensor modules within the valve stems of all four road wheels send continuous radio-frequency signals to a receiver, and the system informs occupants when the pressure is too low
- Trailer Sway Control System: Reduces trailer sway and improves handling in adverse towing conditions caused by crosswinds and traffic. Software monitors the vehicle’s movement relative to the driver’s intended path, then applies brake pressure to slow the vehicle and then increases the pressure on one front wheel to counteract sway induced by the trailer
- UConnect™ Hands-free Communication: Uses Bluetooth® technology to provide voice-controlled wireless communication between the occupants’ compatible mobile phone and the vehicle’s onboard receiver. The hands-free option promotes safety, freedom, value and flexibility
- Vehicle Theft Security Alarm: Deters vandalism and theft, frequently lowering insurance premiums. It protects the vehicle from theft by monitoring door- and liftgate-ajar switches and the ignition circuit for unauthorized entry